Elf 3 in 1 mascara Reviews

Ranked #255 out of 815 in Mascara

February 10, 2017

I really love all of the ELF products. The mascara is one of my favourites because it goes on really nicely, doesn't clump, and it doesn't flake off during the day. It also comes off really nicely with just water. The brush is also nice and small so it hits all of my lashes in just one stroke. Definitely recommend this product.

February 05, 2017

I purchased this product, expecting a mediocre mascara with a cheap price. Little did I know, that this product would give me an extremely bad reaction! I've used a variety of mascaras and never have I ever experienced a reaction like this. Within a day, my eyes were swollen to the point that I could barely open them. I spent days on antibiotics as a result of using this product.

October 28, 2016

It's a really good price for a backup mascara in your purse, but the staying power isn't all that great.
    I'd give it about 5 hours before I have raccoon eyes.

September 07, 2016

No clump mascara. It's amazing to use and makes my short lashes look great. I just bought 3! Elf is known for high quality products but also being cheap and elf has become My favourite makeup site.