• e.l.f. Baked Eyeshadow Palette
Amazing

e.l.f. Baked Eyeshadow Palette Reviews

Ranked #466 out of 1113 in Eye Shadow

June 28, 2016

This product is a great value! It is not extremely pigmented but I wasn't really expecting MAC level pigmentation. I would definitely recommend using those eye shadows with primer, that definitely helps bringing out color, using wet brush can be useful as well. I feel the more I use those eye shadows, the easier the application becomes.
I feel that this palette is definitely worth the money, if you put a little effort into application and do some research online, you can get some pretty nice results! I uploaded couple of pictures, but they're not great, but hopefully will help you get some idea.
Also my eye makeup stayed on all day with no creasing.
I ordered California and all the shades are beautiful and shimmery, I'm probably going to use all of them, they're perfect for my everyday makeup.

March 21, 2016

I find this eyeshadow not very pigmented. Apparently if you use it wet, then it works better. I haven't tried that yet. But as it is, I'm not a huge fan. It is cheap, which is the only good thing about it. It also doesn't last long, as it flakes off and you end up with the shadow dust on your cheeks and under your eyes. Might give it a go wet, but won't purchase again.

May 29, 2015

On sale ($6), this palette is amazing. The colours are rich, smooth, and long-lasting. They work better than my Urban Decay palette. When used wet, the colours are vibrant and the metallics are beautiful. I think the colours are perfect for daytime to night-time, they are great neutrals.

April 08, 2015

This was a Winners beauty find and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. I didn't expect much from a discount makeup brand in terms of color payoff, but it's not bad! Not amazing, but for $12 I just really layer it on with a primer and it works. I got colour "Texas" which is a nice mix of champagne, gold, and pink metallics.