e.l.f. BB Cream

e.l.f. BB Cream Reviews

Ranked #18 out of 183 in BB Creams

September 26, 2016

I am in love with this BB cream! It provides full coverage without being as heavy as a foundation. This is the first E.L.F. product I've used (I wasn't sure about the quality) and I will gladly try more based on this one!

September 23, 2016

I really wanted to like this BB cream from Elf because it's a good price and comes with a pump dispenser, but the texture was too thick for me. It was hard to spread it onto my skin and I felt like I had to be pretty heavy-handed in order to blend it into my skin well enough, whether I used my fingers or a brush. I really disliked having to do that because it makes my skin red afterwards. It also had a perfume-y scent which I didn't care for. Definitely didn't work for me.

June 16, 2016

I LOVE this BB Cream. I first got this BB Cream just to try it out and its a bit thicker than most BB creams. I love how it has SPF 20 and the coverage is pretty good. The package is alright, but I really like the fact that it comes with a pump. The packaging states that its only use is to prevent sunburn and nothing else. But it lasts me about a whole day with needing to retouch just a little bit.

May 29, 2016

Considering I've spent a lot more on creams by other brands, I think ELF does an awesome job. The price is unbeatable and often the website will have 50% off sales. Definitely recommend.

April 13, 2016

I got it as a gift and then I bought it because I love how natural it looks on my skin and its light weight not like foundation but still gives me full coverage. Love the fact that it hasn't made my skin breakout but instead my face looks more clear.

January 10, 2016

I was actually surprised how much I liked this. Typically BB creams are super thin and don't do much. This isn't heavy but covers a good amount. For the price you can't beat it. My only issue is, like all ELF products they have horrible color swatches on the site/ box so go lighter to be safe.

November 04, 2015

e.l.f. BB cream is an awesome product! The tube comes with a pump dispenser making it easy to control the amount you are using. It goes on super smooth (I use a sponge to apply), and provides ample coverage for me! It evens out my skin tone but doesn't look over done. The product is affordable and the tube goes a long way!!