Elf Blush Palette - Light
Average
0
Poor
0
Terrible
0

Elf Blush Palette - Light Reviews

4.5/5
100% OF CHICKS DIG IT
6 reviews
Ranked #26 out of 502 in Blush

5/5
Value

Quality

Effectiveness

Recommended? You Betcha!
November 01, 2016


C'est un bon rapport qualité prix. Les fard sont un peu poudreux ,mais faut pas trop en demander pour le prix. Pratique à avoir dans sa trousse très versatile comme produit.

5/5
Value

Quality

Effectiveness

Recommended? You Betcha!
November 01, 2016


Quatres blush à prix abordables, quoi demander de mieux ? Au début je trouvais que les couleurs n'étaient pas dans mes goûts, mais une fois appliquer, c'est magnifique!



4/5
Value

Quality

Effectiveness

Recommended? You Betcha!
July 01, 2016


I love this palette and I would recommand it. There is one palette for fair skin and one for darker skin. The palette contains 4 beautiful blush colours that last all day. Also, the price is affordable.

4.5/5
Value

Quality

Effectiveness

Recommended? You Betcha!
June 17, 2016


Yes Yes yes yes. ...what a fabulous product ! It works well regardless of if I have winter skin colouring or golden summer skin! This pallette assimilates to many fair skin tones.

4/5
Value

Quality

Effectiveness

Recommended? You Betcha!
May 19, 2016


I absolutely love the elf products and the blush palette is no exception. The color range is perfect and they stay on the skin all day. I love the formula.

4.5/5
Value

Quality

Effectiveness

Recommended? You Betcha!
February 22, 2016


Overall pretty impressed with this product! The price is awesome, and these are four shades I don't normally tend to buy so I thought it would be great to even out my collection. The blushes are nicely pigmented and quite lovely on the face. Would love to see them come out with more blush palettes in more colors!

These reviews are the subjective opinions of ChickAdvisor members and not of ChickAdvisor Inc.