e.l.f. Cosmetics 3-in-1 Mascara
Good

e.l.f. Cosmetics 3-in-1 Mascara Reviews

Ranked #444 out of 773 in Mascara

August 08, 2016

I will start by saying that I love e.l.f. products! I am disappointed in this mascara. It does kind of lengthen my lashes,but you can't tell that there's mascara on at all! I bought the black and if you didn't know any better, you'd swear I wasn't wearing any at all. I was quite surprised because, as I mentioned, I use a lot of e.l.f. products and haven't been disappointed yet! It's too bad given the price point, but I won't be purchasing this product again.

October 27, 2014

If you are on a budget but still want decent product Elf is USUALLY the way to go. Maybe I just happened to grab one of those tubes that is old, but I found this particular product to be to watery for it's claim of 3 in 1. I found i had to put a few layers on to get the desired results. Even on a budget I tossed this tube in the bottom of the drawer and proceeded to purchase my normal go to mascara. After this experience I haven't tried this product again.

October 08, 2014

I really like ELF products so when I saw this mascara at Winners for $5 I knew I had to try it. It Defines, Volumizes and Lenghens. I love how it barley clumps, and it really does make your lashes look way better than normal drugstore makeup. I deffinatly recomend this to anyone who uses mascara.