e.l.f. Cosmetics Acne Fighting Foundation Reviews

Ranked #281 out of 595 in Foundation

0.5/5

April 07, 2016

I didn't like the cover job this make-up did , as in - you could see every blemish , if not worse than before ... I would not recommend this if you are actually trying to cover things - I found it was more like a tinted moisturizer

March 21, 2016

Really thick, it's definetely a full coverage. I thought it didn't last well. Maybe with a powder on top it will be better, but without it, forget it!

March 15, 2016

This foundation gives me full coverage. I have oily skin and it worked well for me. I would definitely purchase this one again and would recommend it to my family and friends.

February 20, 2016

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product! Bought it on sale through Elf's site although retailers in Canada do have the product.. Didn't like it until I went back to it from other products and realized how full coverage and non heavy it is on the skin! Love love love this product

January 14, 2016

Elf is an AWESOME makeup company. Their products are ridiculously cheap, but so effective. I love everything about this product. I love the texture of this foundation, that is not too liquid, not too creamy. The coverage is medium but is just enough for what I look for in a foundation. I chose the Ivory one and it's a perfect match for my skin. I'm not afraid of using it when I have some blemish. I definitly fell in love with this product and with the entire company. You can get so much good products for almost nothing. Try it, you will not be disappointed!

December 09, 2015

I have purchased so many different types of foundations to try to keep from getting acne and nothing ever works but after using the ELF acne fighting foundation I'm in love with this foundation I have no breakouts and it also gives me a great coverage

April 01, 2015

I DONT LIKE THIS PRODUCT. but the only negative I would say that for acne-prone skins I will say I would not recommend you because in some cases it creates light buttons and the skin gets a little grace.

November 26, 2014

I really like the foundation. It goes on really well - matches skin well, no lines, and is just smooth. I can't really say that it does/doesn't help fight acne thought as I don't use it every single day. The cost is wonderful, as I purchased it for only $1. All of E.L.F. products are priced well, and I have never had any issues with them!

May 28, 2014

This is the first foundation I had bought in 3 years because I had given up on good looking skin, After 3 children I had decided to give feeling good a try again and came across the E.l.f. website This is the best Foundation I have ever found. The skin tone was palette was Spot on (never happend before) the product is only $6 a fraction of the cost of some foundations and I'm left with clearer skin then before I started using it. I defiantly recommend this one.