e.l.f. Cosmetics Blending Eye Brush

e.l.f. Cosmetics Blending Eye Brush Reviews

Ranked #378 out of 462 in Makeup Brushes & Tools

September 02, 2014

Can't beat the price! I really like this brush, but find it is a little on the small side. I usually use this to apply colour in the crease and then use a fluffier brush to blend it out.

August 16, 2014

I love this brush because it actually blends well! I expected it to not work at all since it was so cheap, but it actually did!

June 25, 2014

Its a great blending brush that is very very cheap! So cheap you can buy a couple

September 04, 2013

This is a good little brush for the price. I am just starting to build up my stash of makeup brushes, especially for doing my eyes, so I needed a few that were less expensive, and e.l.f does the trick.
The bristles are soft enough, and the brush is a good size to work with my small eyes. I bought two other e.l.f eye shadow brushes with this one, and would definitely buy more in the future.

Updated On: November 09, 2013

This brush still works well for me and I use it often. But, every time I wash it a few little bristles will fall out (and I am pretty gentle while washing my brushes). This is the only one of my e.l.f brushes that does this, though (the others are the Studio brushes).

September 04, 2013

The quality wasn't that great, but it was satisfactory for the price. Beware the ferrule falling off, hot glue needed! I found this brush to be a little too scratchy for my liking, but it performs excellently.

Updated On: March 02, 2014

This brush is a lot scratchier than expected, this brush caused some eye irritation.

August 10, 2013

I went to the states last week and I stopped by target and picked this up. I wasn't expecting much from this product since it was only a dollar but I was surprised how well it blends eyeshadow. Definitely worth the dollar spent. I recommend this to anyone who is looking for an affordable blending brush that does the job well. I personally will never spend 20 dollars on a blending brush. That just my opinion!!

August 10, 2013

This brush is really great for the price. Almost as good as brand name

January 19, 2013

i have this brush . i just love it ,

September 04, 2012

AMAZING ,for a cheap price its an amazing brush. i love elf.

January 26, 2011

I had to pick this up when I saw it at the Dollarama! I find that this is hit or miss. I actually got one from the website, but the quality was horrible with coarse hairs throughout! not to mention scratchy...
But I saw this at Dollarama and decided to give it another try. And it was so different! The hairs were smooth...not more scratchiness! Definitely pick it up first and inspect every brush til you find one that you are satisified with.
It blends really well, and super cheap as well!

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
trends

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

HappyEastCoastr earned the Wellness Expert badge

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!