e.l.f. Cosmetics Blush Brush

e.l.f. Cosmetics Blush Brush Reviews

Ranked #413 out of 469 in Makeup Brushes & Tools

April 29, 2015

This is the first blush brush I ever purchased and it's excellent quality for the very cheap price!

September 13, 2014

I bought this brush on a whim when my old one had come to the end of it's life. I love it. It works well, cleans well and I would totally buy this brush again.

March 01, 2014

This brush does it's job. There are softer brushes out there, but the angle on this is quite nice, and the size is pretty good for blending. This does feel scratchy and can sometimes put on too much blush, because of the stiff bristles.

Updated On: March 01, 2014

In comparing with my friend, not all of these are created equal, sometimes you might get a good one that is really soft, sometimes you won't. its based on luck.

January 16, 2014

Althought this is super affordable, it doesn't do it's job!
    The brush sheds and it doesn't blend that well and I totally recommed not getting it!
    Better to invest your money into a better brush!

November 06, 2011

Their brushes are awesome for the price, you can't beat $1.00 my only complaint is that one of my brushes lost it's head :( I glued it back though :) ! It does the job but could be a bit softer.

April 12, 2010

Pros: does what it should

Cons: bad bristles

Comment: The bristles are soft when it is first openned, however, it gets very rough once it is washed. The bristles split easily and doesn't hold it's shape... after a few cleans the bristles looses its shape and falls.