• e.l.f. Cosmetics Candy Shop Lip Gloss
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics Candy Shop Lip Gloss
Good

e.l.f. Cosmetics Candy Shop Lip Gloss Reviews

Ranked #479 out of 654 in Lip Gloss

Hyper, glass-like shine infused with micro-mirror technology to reflect light. Smooths lips on contact with a conditioning shine that lasts for hours. Create that natural lip stain of color that's sheer, subtle and beautiful!

November 10, 2010

I actually received this item as a gift for being a new customer on the e.l.f. website. I'm not a big fan of lip gloss/lip stick so on the daily basis I just wear chap stick but I was actually surprised with e.l.f.'s Candy Shop Lip Gloss. I got the Cherry flavored one and It doesn't seem like it's as sticky as most other lip products. It doesn't really taste like anything which is great for me. I believe it only costs about $3 or less so it is definitely worth the price and more!

April 07, 2010

The E.L.F. Candy Shop Lip Tins are so cute and affordable (only $1.00 each!) and they are one of my favorite lip balms up to date. The tins come with a sliding lid which stays put unless you open it and it comes in a variety of flavors/shades. I consider these to be more of a lip balm than a gloss mainly because they are not as sticky, but blend nicely onto the lips. They leave a nice tint, which doesn't make you look overdone. I love the scents and how long lasting they are on the lips. My favorite shades are Mocha Manic, which leaves a golden sheen and Melon Mayhem, which has a peachy tint to it. I find the best way to apply it is with a lip brush, otherwise it can get messy. Very practical to carry in your purse because of its small size, yet there is enough product to last you quite a while.

July 26, 2009

I have e.l.f.'s Candy Shop Lip Gloss in Berry Pop, which has a pleasantly sweet berry smell. To me it's less of a lip gloss and more of a lip balm--the product is solid like a balm and you use your finger to apply it to your lips. It gives you a bit of colour (sheer) and some sparkle (nothing too major, very wearable). I'm also surprised that it's quite moisturizing. Usually lip balms don't last long on me but with this my lips are hydrated for more than a good few hours.

The only thing I don't really like is having to use my finger to apply it since that's not the most hygienic method, but the pros of this product definitely outweigh the cons for me.

jayvelyn926 added a new review for