e.l.f. Cosmetics Complexion Perfection

e.l.f. Cosmetics Complexion Perfection Reviews

Ranked #284 out of 390 in Makeup

January 03, 2013

I use this as my everyday powder to keep away shine. I usually dust this lightly to set my foundation or concealer. This can lighten your face if you use too much.

For $3 this is a great finely milled powder, I tend to focus the yellow on my undereye circles. Sometimes I buff this lightly without any foundation and it's good at keeping my skin from getting too shiny.

February 09, 2012

This powder is a tone correctiong powder it has 4 diffrent colors, a yellow, blue, green, and pink. all really light colors. it matts out your foundation, and keeps the shine off your face all day, I use this powder to set my foundation istead of a translusent or a power foundation, because it also evens out your skin tone because of all the conceler like colors, if that makes any scents you guys have to try this, and for the price, its so worth it. hope this helps.
elizabeth

June 21, 2011

Complexion Perfection is a translucent lightweight powder that is easy to apply, and it is matifying and it absorbs excess oils. Sometimes I like to wear the product alone, and other times I use it over my foundation.

Some people have complained that CP "washes" them out or that it looks like they are wearing a white mask... Luckily I don't share those kinds of experience. I find that the versatile product has a natural feel and look on my skin. CP evens out some of my skin's imperfections (i.e. redness from my acne scars), neutralises other facial discolouration (like dark circles under my eyes), and brightens my face. However, this product is not a miracle in a compact!

I think this product will work well for people with normal to oily skin. People with dry skin may experience flakiness with this product; be sure to moisturize well before use. I recommend CP because it doesn't clog pores, and it gentle on the skin.

May 14, 2011

I bought this not long ago and I really like it. The powder makes my face feel very soft. When I first used this product I only used it on half of my face and I immediately noticed how much red it took out of my faces as well as minimizing my dark under eye circles. I use this product without foundation when I want an easy simple look and sometimes I use it under foundation.