e.l.f Cosmetics Cream Eye Liner Reviews

Ranked #484 out of 776 in Eye Liner

Creates smooth lines that are defined and precise. Smudge-proof, budge-proof and water-resistant coverage for all day wear to combat against, sweat, tears and rain. For more information, please visit http://www.eyeslipsface.com.

May 09, 2016

I bought this product in hopes to transition from a pencil liner to a cream eyeliner. Overall, it is good for the price, although difficult to apply with the provided brush. I am hoping with the purchase of a new eyeliner brush this will be a better product for me.

February 17, 2016

My favourite eyeliner hands down. I love to use black for winged liner and coffee for my brows (try it, it will shock you) i love this stuff i just wish it was easier to access in canada :(

February 06, 2016

I love this eyeliner ! It's amazing. It going on dark the first time and dosent smudge. will probably need your own brush because the one it comes with isn't very good and it's short and hard to use. I would 100% recommend this.

September 14, 2015

Loved this eyeliner, it applied so smoothly and easily. It was perfectly bold and didn't fade

July 15, 2015

Love using this product, I find it lasts and it doesn't come off easy if you happen to wipe it. It's super easy to clean and put on and very smooth.

February 07, 2015

This is probably the best eyeliner I have ever used before. It goes on and stays on smooth. It is easily seen and easy to maneuver. The price is way less than any other brand by far.

September 10, 2014

When I first bought these (Turquoise and dark purple) I was in love, the colour was so vibrant and they went on really easily with the little brush they came with. However, they lasted about a week before they dried up completely and fell right out of the jar. I know they're not expensive, but I just expected them to last way longer than they did.

August 04, 2014

Best liner I've ever used. I wouldn't use the brush that it came with though, but aside from that, this is my go-to gel liner. Perfect for creating thin or bold lines and very durable. Plus the price is astounding!

March 30, 2014

This eyeliner is by far one of the cheapest eyeliners out there. But there are other gel/cream eyeliners around this price point that perform better. (essence, wet n wild) That being said, this does do a pretty good job, it lasts a relatively long time, has pretty good pigmentation, and glides on the lid smooth enough. There is also a very wide color range, which doesn't exist for other gel/cream eyeliners. My issue with this product is how quickly it dries out. The packaging isn't the greatest to prevent drying out, as it all plastic, as opposed to glass with other gel/cream eyeliners.

January 19, 2013

very good eyeliner for $3 dollars . good product . it works well .

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic
The BEST part

Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

The unwanted

Newest Kutcher addition

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

Irememberu has started a new forum topic
The unwanted