e.l.f. Cosmetics Endless Eyes 100 Eye Shadow Palette
Amazing

e.l.f. Cosmetics Endless Eyes 100 Eye Shadow Palette Reviews

Ranked #759 out of 1139 in Eye Shadow

August 16, 2014

This eyeshadow palette is not the best, but for the price, it's worth it. When I bought it, I wasn't very experienced with eyeshadow and I wanted to try out a bunch of colours to see which I liked best. If you're a beginner who wants to try out some eyeshadow, I suggest buying it. If you're experienced, then fugheddaboutit, the colours don't last at all and only some of them are pigmented.

June 06, 2014

This is not very space friendly, the plastic is very flimsy, and it is set in cheap film. Every colour is chalky, and no matter how many primers or bases you put on your eyelids, the eyeshadow will not show up. This isn't the best eyeshadow palette, but good enough for everyday use as it is not heavy.

However, there is a very broad, gorgeous range of colours, which is perfect for people who love to experiment
    with different eyeshadows. It does come with a built in mirror, so it is very travel friendly. I would recommend for makeup beginners who are budget minded. Most of the colours are shimmery and glittery, so buyer beware if you do not like shimmer/glitter. Some were also not as matted as I thought it would be.

Overall, decent pricing, but I would not buy it again if I ever run out.