e.l.f. Cosmetics Essential Eyelid Primer Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 322 in Primer

e.l.f. Essential Eyelid Primer preps your eyelid for smoother, longer-lasting and crease-proof eyeshadow. The ultra sheer nude color works to increase eye color longevity. Absorbs quickly into the skin for comfortable wear. Comes in 4 shades - nude, champagne, pearl and golden.

August 15, 2016

Best eye primer that I've used! Left no creases or mess. Very easy to apply and really makes eye shadow pop and last all day long. Love the price too!

August 09, 2016

This is a really good eye primer considering it's only $1. It glides on nice and smooth and keeps my eyeshadows in place pretty much all day. You don't need to spend a lot of money to get a good quality eye primer :)

July 11, 2016

Anyone who loves eyeshadow (like i do!) I would suggest using eyelid primer! This primer is good, I like how theres a brush compared to other primers that are just in a pot (such as NYX). The beige colour is good if you're using neutral colours however I feel like they should make a white one for brighter bolder colours. This primer doesn't make bright colours stand out as well as other white base primers. It's still good and I like the formula of it and find it goes on very easily.

July 03, 2016

It's okay for the price range. Do I think other products do a better job? Absolutely. I feel like this primer is for someone just starting out make up. It is a little runny and you lack the ability to cover your veins. But it will keep your eyeshadow on for that job interview. Your colours will be more vibrant.

April 21, 2016

I like this primer for a few reasons. Firstly, you can't go wrong with the cost - it is super affordable! Second of all, it is super lightweight, and it absorbs very quickly on the eyelids to provide a perfect base for your eye shadow. It isn't too liquidy nor too heavy, but is has a perfect texture. Great product!

April 21, 2016

So, let me state that I'm no make-up pro ... but this stuff rocks! I can't believe I went 15 make-up wearing years without using an eyelid primer! What a difference it makes!

A little goes a long way, just a dab or two lightly patted across the lid does the trick. Allow to set before applying eyeshadow, and voila! Lovely colour, the way it was intended to be! It goes on smooth, leaves the lids in perfect condition for make-up application.

Would definitely recommend this stuff - and the price is unbeatable for the quality!

April 04, 2016

This is a good primer for the price. The quality isn't as good as other primers Ive tried though. I use this frequently especially if im just messing around with makeup and trying different looks at home. i don't find this primer really greasy and it will hold your shadow. Overall it does the job and works alright.

March 06, 2016

This primer is SO cheap but works wonder. It covers little imperfection on your eyelids. It is simple to use with the applicator and it is not greasy. Love it! I really don't need the urban decay one.

February 29, 2016

A really great product for those cihcks on a budget! Definitely something that I would not mind re-purchasing over and over again. This primer works remarkably well for it's price, it's lightweight and smooth, and relaly brings out my eyeshadow and makes it last all day. I love how they include different colour selections for skin or eyeshadow looks.

December 20, 2015

Great bang for your buck! The colour really neutralises my darker eyelides. It applies creamy and dries a bit sticky. Definitely keep eye-shadow on for a few hours. Doesn't crease too much. Good product and easy to apply. I wish there was stores near me that still sell this.