e.l.f. Cosmetics Essential Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara
Good

e.l.f. Cosmetics Essential Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara Reviews

Ranked #176 out of 229 in Eyebrow Care

July 11, 2016

I have such a luke warm feeling about this product. It kind of works for the brows but if you fill in your eyebrows then it gets on the brush and is just a big mess. The eyelash side is just ok. I don't see a noticeable difference at all.

March 31, 2015

This stuff is just meh, it works, but it's doesn't like work to the point where I use it because it's a necessity.

March 11, 2015

I really did not care for this product. The wand on it, is too long and prickly. You can almost poke your eye out with this thing. I just couldn't get the results I wanted with it.

February 06, 2015

This is just what I need to make my brows look complete. I have kind of thick brows naturally and don't usually put too many other products on them, but this clear mascara just makes them look put together. I scrape off the excess as I pull the wand out of the tube, and then swipe through my brows. It makes everything stay in place, and just adds a hint of healthy, natural looking shine. My brows look cleaner and neater when I use this - it's such a small thing, but it makes a huge difference!
There are two ends, one for brows and one for lashes. I'm kind of saving the lash side for when I run out on the brow side, but sometimes I use it on my lashes when I'm not wearing much makeup and it looks really nice.
For $2 this is a sweet product. It works so well and is pretty versatile - it could also be used to make a DIY glitter mascara or liner.