e.l.f. Cosmetics Essentials Liquid Eye Liner Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 776 in Eye Liner

August 15, 2016

This has been my go to liner for a while. Everytime I try to convert to another brand, I always come back to this one. I found the actual liner is much more effective when I use my own pencil to apply it though.

July 21, 2016

This is definitely one of the most inexpensive liquid liners that you will find on the market. The applicator is decent and applys smoothly. I do find it dries out pretty quickly so I don't get much use out of it, probably about a month or so before I have to toss it. For the price though it is well worth buying more.

March 31, 2016

I'm not sure if the one I purchased had a defective brush but the tip seemed to be hard and not soft. When applying it kind of hurt my eye lid. I used my own brush and this went on pretty well. If I were to buy it again I hope the top isn't hard

February 21, 2016

For the price of this how could you complain about the product! You have to be more of a trained eyeliner pro to use this! I like the soft bristle brush because its not as stiff as other brushes. The product can be a little runny but if you wipe the brush on the open of the lid then you should be fine

February 12, 2016

Terrible. Poor quality. Rubs off super easily. runny. very "wet" and doesn't dry fast, will leave a mark on upper eye lid if you blink shortly after application.

February 11, 2016

I absolutly LOVE this eyeliner. I am currently using it right now and have already repurchased it 3 times now. It works super well and stays on for a long time too. I always find it for $2-$3 to! It takes a few tries to get used to using it but once you do its worth it. I will continue to use this as it is my favorite so far :)

January 20, 2016

I really like it. It easily glides on although it takes a little bit longer to dry but it is liquid eyeliner. The color is black too and not just dark. Worth the money imo.

September 20, 2015

Elf Cosmetics, my go to brand.

As much as I love the brand, and love the formula, I'm not big on the application. I would have really enjoyed this more of it was in a pen style applicator. The colour is buildable, I have heard many people say that the colour is not very pigmented or dark, but it is very buildable.

I would recommend this product

June 20, 2015

This eyeliner works pretty well and is super cheap not bad at all. It applies easy but does not last long.

June 19, 2015

It's not a bad product for the price you pay, but you also get what you pay for. I find the quality compared to other liquid liners quite low. Personally I still like to use the good old fashion pen/pencil liners.

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag