e.l.f. Cosmetics Eye Primer and Liner Sealer Reviews

Ranked #316 out of 325 in Primer

February 08, 2016

It's really cheap and the primer does make my eyeshadow look better and enhances the colour, however it still creases VERY fast, not sure if it's just my eyelids or the primer :( . The sealer is not bad although i don't use it often

June 26, 2010

Use the prime side to create a base for your eyeshadow. Apply to the eyelid and blend in. Use the sealer to mix your favorite eyeshadow color in with the brush and apply to the lash line as a liner. Overall it's a pretty good primer and very easy to use. The good thing is that you get a 2 in 1..the "prime" and "seal" Best of all it's only $3. It's not one of my favorites but for $3 what do you have to lose.

PROS:
Cheap
Easy to apply
Smooth Look

CONS:
Doesn't last long
Smudges
Creases
Fades

May 05, 2010

I love using the eye primer before I put on all my eyeshadow. I like it more then the name brands because it is easy to put on and in a conveinent twist up package. The liner sealer is a good idea for the eye liner. I love turning colours that I would never wear before for my liner (like blue and green) from my eyeshadow. What I don't liek about this product is how the liner sealer seems like it takes forever to dry. I also don't like how you have to wipe off the end of the liner sealer before you put it back in the container because it will get the liquid all nasty. Good idea for a product in all.

The Prime side sets your eyeshadow in so your color won’t fade, bleed or crease. The Liner side transforms your favorite eye shadow into a waterproof, smudge-proof liquid liner with this unique clear liquid and built-in felt tip precision eyeliner brush. Now you can have your eye makeup lasting longer for no fuss no budge color.