e.l.f. Cosmetics eyebrow kit medium Reviews

Ranked #72 out of 229 in Eyebrow Care

January 27, 2016

I love how it fills my eyebrows and I can extend them and not look fake as I had a tattoo job done on my eyebrows and it wasn't done right. The brush however, needs some improvement. it easily falls off so be careful when you wash them. A really good purchase though, the price is amazing.

January 07, 2016

This is product is hard to use for beginners. The kit comes with a brush that makes my eyebrows look choppy because of its circular head. Not included in the kit is a brow highlighter! Both brow fillers don't match my dirty-blonde eyebrows, which I consider a must. Very difficult to use, but may be excellent for intermediates.

December 16, 2015

this is a great beginner kit. After using it for awhile I got annoyed with the tiny brush it comes with, and the stickiness of one of the colours.

December 14, 2015

Wonderful product! The little brush that is included actually works reasonably well, though using your own preferred brush just as well. The wax texture is not sticky and the powder is soft and usable.

December 09, 2015

It is amazing for the price; great for daily use. Great value which replaces many high ends products for me.

October 16, 2015

LOVE the consistency of this product, but it's very easy to over do it with this product. I wish there were more shade options to choose from as this one is a little to red toned for me.