e.l.f. Cosmetics Flat Top Powder Brush
Good

e.l.f. Cosmetics Flat Top Powder Brush Reviews

Ranked #329 out of 456 in Makeup Brushes & Tools

September 17, 2014

I have a few of these...fantastic! I did have one Farrel come off but a little hot glue and its as good as new. Great for foundation, powder or blending a strong contour! Love and so with the few bucks!

September 17, 2014

This is perfect for applying my powder foundations! & it's very easy to clean :)

September 17, 2014

I have this brush from E.L.F and also a similar one from another company which cost 10X the price, I always reach for the one from E.L.F, The brush is amazing, it does exactly what it should and I have also found that applying a liquid or cream foundation with this brush works as well. The bristle in this brush are great, they don't fall out and it works well.

June 25, 2014

Its a super cheap brush and it definitely is a good one! The quality of the brush is great and its definitely one of there best brushes!

June 22, 2014

I was looking for cheap starter brushes and was recommended that I tried this out for applying my foundation instead of using my hands and I'm absolutely in love with this brush and it does an amazing job especially for the price. Elf definitely outdid themselves with this one !

June 17, 2014

I picked up this brush along with a couple of others during a 50 percent off sale. I didn't own any elf brushes and I really wanted to try them out. I am very pleased at the quality of their brushes especially considering how inexpensive they are. I use this brush to apply my foundation or tinted moisturizer. I love it I have more expensive brushes and I find myself using this one most frequently of them all. It blends well and provides good even coverage of my liquid products.

February 17, 2014

Great price, amazing quality, very dense... doesn't shed!
Compares with big brands.

September 13, 2012

Applys amazing, blends very smoothly, and leaves my skin looking perfect, and non-streaky.

jayvelyn926 added a new review for