e.l.f. Cosmetics Flawless Finish Foundation Reviews

Ranked #347 out of 595 in Foundation

Achieve a flawless complexion with the silky smooth e.l.f. Studio Flawless Finish Foundation. The lightweight and oil-free formula blends in naturally for a beautiful semi-matte finish. This liquid foundation applies easily and lasts all day for visibly brighter and radiant looking skin. Using our Flawless Finish Foundation not only restores uneven skin textures and tones, but most importantly, the SPF 15 protects your skin against harmful sun damage.

April 27, 2016

You can't go wrong for the price. I paid $8.00 at a local store and couldn't be more pleased. I have such sensitive skin that I'm very picky about what I put on my face, I was pleasantly surprised to see that I didn't breakout using a cheaper priced product. This foundation goes on so smooth and blends nicely. I'm surprised because I found my exact match on the first try. It's not quite full coverage but it does a good job to smooth out the skin.

March 03, 2016

I got some foundation from E.L.F and I've been using it for a few months. I must say, for the price, its actually not to bad. I would say its actually a bit better then drugstore foundations. The coverage is light, but build-able and blends well into the skin, while not clogging the pores. I'm not sure if I would buy it again, because while its good and I do like it, its not something that wowed me right off the bat. So I'm on the fence about weather I'll spend on it again. But overall, its good.

February 19, 2016

I love elf foundation it's light coverage but if that's all you need it's fantastic. You don't notice your even wearing it & it's super inexpensive!

February 17, 2016

I actually really like this foundation. Most of elfs products aren't long lasting, but the foundation has decent coverage and lasts almost all day. Plus you can't beat the price!

February 10, 2016

This foundation really surprised me ,to be honest i didn't expect that this foundation to be that good ,it's tvery close to the high end foundations coverage Looks so natural on the skin ,i'm obsess with this foundation

January 19, 2016

I was never really into makeup until recently and I always found it hard to wear a foundation. whenever I would wear foundation it always seemed to look flaky or caked on. A few weeks ago I purchased an e.l.f. foundation and it looks flawless on my skin and it does not feel heavy. I really like this product and would recommend it to anyone whose just starting to get into a makeup routine.

October 18, 2015

This foundation works great. Little to no scent. When I ordered it online I purchased it with a kit of elf face products and I ended up with a colour wayyyyyyy too dark for my skin since you couldn't specify the colour in the order. I actually have beenough using this to contour and it lasts soo much longer then contouring with powder but it does require quite a lot more blending. For special occasions I love to use this! If the tone were closer to my actual skin tone id use it on a regular basis.

May 29, 2015

Really good for a drug store foundation !!

April 17, 2015

This foundation is horrible. I expected it to be great since it is from a great line of cosmetics. It was so oily and thick. It took forever to get out of my pores.

April 03, 2015

This stuff actually surprised me at how well it covered. Kind of oily, don't recommend for oily skin.