e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 347 in Powder

The e.l.f. High Definition Powder is a translucent, versatile loose powder that creates a flawless, "soft focus" effect to the skin. Masks fine lines and imperfections for a glowing, radiant complexion. This incredibly soft and invisible powder is ideal for everyday wear, either alone or over your favorite e.l.f. foundation. Our HD Powder is a makeup artist and e.l.f. customer favorite, and at only $6, it can be yours at a fraction of the cost of the competition.

February 12, 2017

I use this e.l.f. High definition powder every day! It works great with my dry skin, it feels very light and seems to really smooth over my fine lines. It lasts throughout the day, I don't have to touch up at all. I don't use the powder puff that comes with it, applying with a brush gives me the best results. The price is definitely a plus! I will continue to repurchase this powder!

September 15, 2016

So i bought this at the time when High definition powder was huge. It does work, I am not going to lie, but for someone with oily skin, it does not work to its full advertised effect. I still use this every once is awhile, but unfortunately, this is not my every day make up

February 04, 2016

I wanted to have simple and cheap face powder, so I picked up this product thinking it wouldn't be as amazing as the others. But I was proved wrong! The powder is so finely milled, and doesn't leave that nasty white cast on your face. Easily comparable to the Makeup Forever Powder. The only complain I have is that the container can get a bit messy.

September 23, 2015

This is a really nice super cheap face powder. The amount you get for the price is amazing.

September 23, 2015

I bought several e.l.f. products to try and this was my favourite. It goes and sheer so it is virtually undetectable but it blurs skin imperfections and gives the face a bit of a glow. I don't use foundation so I don't know how this would be as a setting powder but, applied over freshly moisturized skin, it is wonderful.

July 16, 2015

I use this face powder as a finishing powder to set all my makeup. The ELF brand is very affordable and I have been using various products of theirs. I do use this also on my upper eyelids to highlight them near the brow bone.

July 16, 2015

great powder for highlighting the face and even a finish powder. Great for setting your makeup , great for every day use

June 16, 2015

Awesome drugstore powder! Very similar to the MUFE HD powder. Finely milled and makes my face look airbrushed.

May 17, 2015

It's a great product for the price + quality! I use it to set my makeup + over top of my foundation. It works well and the quality is comparable to a high-end brand. The product lasts for quite long. I highly recommend this

May 11, 2015

I don't find that this actually does anything for me. I use it as a setting powder, but usually within minutes it's vanished and it looks like I didn't use any powder at all. I cant really complain about the price because ELF products are super affordable, but I wouldn't purchase this again.

moonstruck added a new review for
    Green Tea Kit Kat

BabyGill added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

suekitty13 added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

boisderose added a new review for
    kleenex ultra soft

danayyc has started a new forum topic
    Smartphone plans