• e.l.f. Cosmetics Long Lasting Lustrous Eye Shadow
Good

e.l.f. Cosmetics Long Lasting Lustrous Eye Shadow Reviews

Ranked #321 out of 1111 in Eye Shadow

July 16, 2015

creamy texture with bold pigmented colours lasts all day just make sure you use a primer

November 27, 2014

When I first picked this up, I thought it was a loose-powder shadow, only to open it at home and realize it was a cream shadow. Still, I'm not disappointed. These cream shadows are great. As far as I know, they come in seven different colors, on e.l.f.'s website, and you get 3g for $3USD. The one annoying thing about these is that the color is not written on the product. I have mine in the shade "Festivity," which is a dark plum with light shimmer running through it. The consistency of this is totally different and totally cool -- it's a pigmented, spongy gel-like formula. It reminds me a lot of the texture of the Maybelline Bouncy Blushes. Overall, I really like this shadow. It's creamy and pigmented, smooth not patchy, and in my experience has been long-wearing. I always wear this over a primer and under a powder though, so I can't say how it would perform on its own. For the price, definitely something to check out. The colors are pretty.