e.l.f. Cosmetics Matte Lipstick
Good

e.l.f. Cosmetics Matte Lipstick Reviews

Ranked #430 out of 1019 in Lipstick

July 07, 2016

I have this in Natural. It creases in the lines of my lips a bit, even after applying lip balm, but I find that to be the case with most matte lipsticks. This lipstick feels hydrating and I do like the color. I bought it for $4 at Giant Tiger, which is a bargain despite my one complaint.

July 03, 2015

Like everyone I have been on the hunt for the Kylie Jenner lipstick. It has become extremely popular on social media. I have seen many different dupes but I did not want to spend a lot of money on purchasing the MAC dupes. I finally found the perfect dupe and half the price! For just $3 I bought the elf matte lip colours in tea rose.

It is such a pretty mauve colour just like Kylie Jenner has been rocking. It looks beautiful on the lips it's so natural and the perfect lip colour for any look.

If you are looking for an amazing dupe and for half the price pick up this colour. In Canada they don't sell that many elf products so your best bet is to buy it online at www.eyeslipsface.com or take a trip to the states like I did. It's worth the money and is an amazing product for the price.