e.l.f. Cosmetics Mineral Infused Face primer Reviews

Ranked #247 out of 323 in Primer

Transform your face into a flawless and smooth canvas with the Mineral Infused Face Primer. Developed to combat against excess oil, flaky dryness, enlarged pores and fine lines. This clear multipurpose skin primer will prepare your skin so makeup goes on evenly for a long lasting satin finish.

February 03, 2015

I love that this is a great primer for a low price! Also elf products are great as they are dupes for a lot of high end make up products!

January 31, 2015

I love the feeling of this product on my skin! It also does what it claims.

November 24, 2014

I go through phases with makeup so when I decided I wanted to clean out my old makeup bag and buy all new products, I wanted to start slow and cheap. I bought ELF Mineral Infused Clear Face Primer at Target for the low price of $6, and for $6 it does all I want it to! It smooths out any lumps or bumps on my face and keeps my makeup lasting for the whole day! It's also available in glow, green or purple to reduce more redness, brighten dark areas or leave a lasting glow!

October 03, 2014

Love this, a good product and brand name for cheap chap cheap!!!! I found this at my local bargain store and was thrilled. I really like it works just as well as I my high end expensive ones!

September 09, 2014

love this product, is a must for budget

August 17, 2014

Like most E.L.F. products, works great, better price! I find that thicker foundations need a primer underneath to help it stay on your skin and keep it smooth. The E.L.F. primer is as good as any others and cheaper to buy than any other primer.

August 16, 2014

I love this product because it works so well considering the price. I didn't think it would work that well, but it really filled in my pores and make my skin look flawless.

August 05, 2014

This primer is great for the price. I usually use Smashbox primer and at 1/4 of the price, this has replaced it in my makeup bag.
A little goes a long way, too much and it slips a bit. It doesn't make my skin quite as smooth as Smashbox but at under $10 Cdn - you can't complain.

July 15, 2014

I recently ordered this product online, which I don't usually do, as I like to try the testers that are available in store. I was pleasantly surprised with this face primer! Its nice and light, feels great on the face, and keeps my makeup in place for the entire day. Not to mention the price, I paid only $6 for this amazing product. But, I have to say, my absolute favorite thing about e.l.f. products is that they are all CRUELTY FREE! No testing on animals, no reason to feel guilty about looking fabulous all day long!

March 10, 2014

I love this product for the price but I do find that it can make my makeup slide around on my oily skin if I apply too much. Overall it works well, and I do use it but for oily skin it's not my favourite. It helps a little bit with my large pores but I wouldn't rely on it for filling my pores. If you're looking for something affordable this is definitely it! It does help makeup go on more smoothly and helps it last - just be mindful of how much you are using.