Good

e.l.f. Cosmetics Mineral Infused Tone Adjusting Green Primer Reviews

1 review
Ranked #114 out of 357 in Primer

February 03, 2016

I purchased this product in hopes that it would work with hyperpigmentation from hormonal acne. I never intended to use this on my entire face, as I don't have all-over redness, so I mixed it with the poreless primer.
    At first, the colour of the product scared me. It comes out of the pump bottle a bright and dark-ish green. But this colour dissipates when you blend it into the skin. Also, it feels very light which is a bonus!
    The product did significantly reduce the redness of the marks. All I wanted to find was a product that would allow me to use less foundation/concealer to cover my marks, and that's exactly what this product delivered at an extremely affordable price.
    Additionally, I let my mum use this product. She has rosacea and this product easily neutralised the redness so much that she didn't need to use any light concealer at all. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone needing to counteract redness.