Good

e.l.f. Cosmetics Mineral Infused Tone Adjusting Green Primer Reviews

1 review
Ranked #81 out of 324 in Primer

February 03, 2016

I purchased this product in hopes that it would work with hyperpigmentation from hormonal acne. I never intended to use this on my entire face, as I don't have all-over redness, so I mixed it with the poreless primer.
At first, the colour of the product scared me. It comes out of the pump bottle a bright and dark-ish green. But this colour dissipates when you blend it into the skin. Also, it feels very light which is a bonus!
The product did significantly reduce the redness of the marks. All I wanted to find was a product that would allow me to use less foundation/concealer to cover my marks, and that's exactly what this product delivered at an extremely affordable price.
Additionally, I let my mum use this product. She has rosacea and this product easily neutralised the redness so much that she didn't need to use any light concealer at all. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone needing to counteract redness.

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
trends

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

HappyEastCoastr earned the Wellness Expert badge

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!