• e.l.f. Cosmetics Mineral Lipstick
Good

e.l.f. Cosmetics Mineral Lipstick Reviews

Ranked #838 out of 1014 in Lipstick

September 27, 2015

Love my new mineral lipstick from Elf. It is really smooth and silky plus it makes my lips feel moist. The colour stays on all day with little wear and it feels really nice on the lips. I really like that it just glides on the lips with ease.

May 27, 2015

EIF mineral lipstick are nice and true to colour, price is also reasonable , I ordered from their site

May 25, 2015

These are great for beginners or for people on a budget. They're actually pretty decent quality for such a low price.

August 17, 2014

Have this in Rich Raspberry and Cheerful Cherry. They both go on extremely smooth and thick and cover the natural colour of your lips completely. I always make sure to blot as as it's a bit easy to smudge. It can be used with a gloss as it does go on with a bit of a matte finish, but still looks slick. It's a great price at $5 and even better during the 50% off specials, highly recommend!

August 13, 2014

I absolutely love this lipstick. Its smooth and I finally found the perfect red lipstick that I have been looking for. Not to mention that the lipstick is definitely cost effective to boot. I would highly recommend them!

March 28, 2011

This lipstick is totally neutral and it fits very well with most glosses. Neither bright nor very glossy, the finish tends more towards the mat.
Since this color is not bold, it can be worn alone with a vibrant eye makeup.

January 26, 2011

I picked this up in Natural Nymph, which is a nice nude pink-ish orange shade. I love my nude lipsticks, so when I saw this, I just had to pick it up! It has a very nice creamy texture, goes on smoothly. However I find that it does settle into fine lines a bit so I find it better if I smudge it out a bit with my finger. The color is true to the color in the tube! It's very nude. With the awesome price tag of $2.50 (I got it during a 50% off sale..which comes very often!), everyone should try it.

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag