e.l.f. Cosmetics Professional Complete Set Of 12 Brushes Reviews

Ranked #401 out of 456 in Makeup Brushes & Tools

Set includes concealer brush blush/bronzer brush foundation brush blending eye brush smudge eye sponge eye liner brush total face brush defining eye brush eyelash and brow wand lip defining brush brow comb and brush eye shadow brush.

May 09, 2016

For a Makeup Artist, these are not appropriate. The face brush is super ruff and scratchy. I girl in my makeup class use to rave about that brush and when she used it on my face, I was laughing on the inside. Over time it gets all tangly. The foundation brush is nice and basic. It's like impossible to get foundation build up off of. These brushes are fit for a young girl getting into makeup. They probably will not last you. They are fine if you're super low maintenance about brushes or rarely apply makeup. The eye brushes aren't bad. But the face brushes I don't like.

April 29, 2015

For a beginner these brushes would be great!

August 16, 2014

Some of the brushes are great, but others shed a lot and aren't very great. I wouldn't buy the whole set even if it's so cheap.

May 29, 2014

Je n'avais jamais utilisé de pinceaux auparavant et j'ai bien aimé ceux-là. Le rapport qualité-prix est excellent et le kit comprend une grande variété de pinceaux.

March 02, 2014

This is a good set of brushes for beginners, on sale this set is worth it, otherwise I would just recommend getting the eyeshadow brush, the concealer brush, and the eyeliner brush. The powder brush and blush brush are not very soft, but they work pretty well, and are useable. The lip brush is too soft to pick up a lot of product and not stiff enough to line the lips, the concealer brush works better as a lip brush. I find the smudge brush, lash and brow comb, and the eyelash and brow wand to be a bit gimmicky, but they still work as intended. The foundation brush is pretty good, its a basic foundation brush, but it is a bit small and it does streak with some foundations, but it does work. The defining eye brush and the blending eyeshadow brush I found to be very scratchy. The defining eye brush was a lot smaller than expected, and the blending eyeshadow was a lot shorter than expected. The two brushes still work decently, but I don't like how they are scratchy.

February 18, 2014

I do not like how these brushes perform. The price is right but the quality is poor. I wouldn't waste my money on them.

August 25, 2011

very inexpensive which is awesome. they do what expected them to do.

November 14, 2010

shedding like no other! out of this whole set i only like 1 brush and that is the C eyeshadow brush other than that is blah.........powder brush ~ the hair is soft but not dense enough unless you are using it for setting your foundation with powder. blush brush ~ same thing not dense enough for blush or contour. good price but you get what you pay for just my 2cent

September 09, 2010

I have had the majority of these brushes at some point. I didn't like the face or blush brush at all, the brisels were rough and they didn't pick up a lot of the product. But on the other hand, I love the eye and blending brushes. The eye brush is a little small for my eyelid, but it picks up a lot of color and packs well. The old version of the blending brush was terrible, it was too big and very rough to the touch. But they remade it and it's wonderful now. Very soft and it blends great. Plus you can't beat the price at a dollar a piece. You can find E.L.F. products at various places, but the only place I found them was at Food 4 Less believe it or not. I'd rather do that then purchase the products online.

May 05, 2010

I was a little nervous about getting these because of how inexpensive they are. I wasn't sure anything so cheap could possibly be quality! When they came in the mail, I had to try them out right away. They were perfect! I am so thrilled with every single brush in the set, and they are a super steal for the price! They are firm enough to pick up the makeup color but are soft enough not to be abrasive on your face. I did notice a little shedding from the rounded eyeshadow brush, but not enough to actually hurt anything, and I'm sure that will resolve itself after a few washes. Bravo, E.L.F!

Vavavanessa has posted in the forum topic
White Hot Chocolate

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

TiaQ added a new review for
Skittles Original

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?