e.l.f. Cosmetics Shimmering Facial Whip Reviews

Ranked #290 out of 400 in Makeup

September 18, 2014

This product has nice shimmer...I don't know if I just got a dud but my tube walk all oil. I wouldn't waste the money!

April 01, 2014

This product really surprised me, it really is VERY shimmery. I find that a TINY drop is enough for my face because it is so shimmery. It is a little bit sticky, but it lasts pretty well on my cheeks.

June 21, 2013

This product is great. When I initially got the tube of the pink lemonade colour, I was a little skeptical at the size but figured for a dollar, no huge loss of investment. I could not have been any more wrong...that is the best dollar I have spent in a long time. You only have to use a pin prick size amount to highlight your cheeks to give them that nice rosy glow that looks like you have been exercising and are all lit up. I use on my eyelids occasionally as well to brighten them up for a change. I bought the bronze looking one and the white one as well but have not had a chance to try them yet but I imagine the bronze one will give me a tanless sun kissed glow and the white one will highlight my brow bone and cheekbones! A great product from a great company. Finally, something that I don't have to pay a

July 20, 2012

I purchased this online in lilac petal thinking it would be a a great highlighter for my skin. For a product that is packaged in a sqeezeable tube, you would think that it would come out nice and creamy. Instead, it came out very watery which not only made it hard to use but just made a mess. I was very disappointed in this product, but I guess that is what I should have expected for something that was $0.99.

November 23, 2011

it's hard to complain about this product considering it only cost $1. in all honesty, it really is a great highlighter. my only beef is that the packaging is crap! its a cheap plastic tube with the most useless cap ever. it oozes out and makes a huge mess inside the "cap," if you can call it that. the product is great, the packaging is not. if you're willing to deal with the packaging and it's not a problem for you, go for it. if you're like me and the packaging issues would annoy you, avoid this.
    hope this helped x

August 25, 2011

Hey girls :)
    So I've come to love cheek highlighters lately, and i discovered a great, CHEAP way to get the glowy look you're looking for, without breaking the bank. E.L.F. cosmetics has a great line of Shimmering Facial Whips, that you can use as a highlight for your face, and comes in various colors, to brighten up your face. This looks even better on summer days :)

June 22, 2011

I chose Misc. for the category of this product because I use it for a number of things. I used to use Eyeko 3-in-1 Cream when Sephora used to carry it a number of years ago and then had to buy it from friends in the UK. The problem I had with Eyeko was that it would dry out in the container no matter what. I tried other eye creams & highlighters but none of them would give me the same "glow" effect that Eyeko did until I found this elf product a few weeks ago - What a find! This works great for under eyes and as a highlighter on the nose and cheeks! I am so happy that it's exactly what I was looking for! Try it out, you can't beat ONE DOLLAR!