e.l.f. Cosmetics Studio Blush Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 522 in Blush

The soft sheer texture blends into the skin for a silky finish. Designed to be worn alone or layered for more depth. Highlight your complexion with a subtle healthy glow!

February 16, 2017

Here's a huge tip for these blushes. If you swirl your brush around the pan and you don't seem to be getting much product on your brush, because the product seems to dense/hard, you need to remove the top layer of the product. There's like a solidified film of over dried product on the top that you need to remove. I take a piece of tape (like masking tape, something with a very light amount of adhesive) and use it to remove the top layer of product. Once you get past that hard top, the underlying product is much easier to work with. Quite blendable and pigmented.

So for the price, these are quite good. I don't find them very long wearing but that's forgivable for the price. Definitely worth a shot if you can find a shade you like!!

There's a blush in this line called "Gotta Glow" which is an amazing golden highlighter. It's a dupe for the Nars Alabatross highligher.

I have other blushes that I prefer more but I do really recommend this line to other people looking for good quality blushes for an affordable price, they're worth it!

January 12, 2017

I just recently placed my first e.l.f cosmetics order online. The products took 17 days to show up from the time I clicked "order". That seems REALLY slow!
    I have been accustomed to wearing mineral blush, but decided to give e.l.f a try because of the price point. I purchased several of these blushes for between $1-$4 USD each. The blush comes in a nice little black palette that fits nicely in your purse or sits nicely on your vanity.
    The blush itself is fairly weak with regards to pigment. I am a VERY lightskinned girl, yet still I found that I had to use quite a bit of product (and reapply throughout the day, no WAY would this stuff make it through an 8 hour work day!)
    There is a lot of "kickback" when you use this product. Lots of powder sprays around while applying it to your brush - so it can be a bit messy, and certainly wasteful!
    The blush, once applied, does not irritate my sensitive skin. The ingredient list is a bit terrifying, however (I cannot pronounce any of the ingredients!) Maybe that's just me coming from using a natural mineral blush to this stuff, but it is pretty cheap quality. This would be a great starter makeup for a tween or young girl. This would be great to add to the collection of anybody who loves makeup and experimenting with new looks.This would be a great blush to have on hand for dance recitals. But for someone who is just looking for a good blush to wear daily, I wouldn't recommend this product. You really do get what you pay for and I will be going back to my natural mineral blush in the future, even though it costs significantly more.

September 15, 2016

I love this blush! It's Perfect for my skin tone. It has a little sparkle in it- sort of like a highlighter. E.l.f price points are ON POINT! Like 4$ for a makeup product!

July 11, 2016

I find Elf's studio blush to be extremely sparkly. However I got this blush on sale for $1! This blush is also extremely rich in colour which is great because you do not need to use a lot.

April 21, 2016

I surprisingly, really liked this blush! They have a variety of different shades ideal for any skin tone, some have shimmer and some are more on the matte side. Regardless, they are all very pigmented, and don't have any excessive fall out. Great buy.

April 13, 2016

This is a great blush and the price is amazing. I got mine for a $1 but the quality and colour pay off is amazing. it looks great on the skin, lasting power is pretty good too and they have a range of colours. the blush isnt too powdery so there isnt any fall out. and I love the way it applies.

April 01, 2016

This is best value blush I have found. I've not only hit pan on this product, I've done it more than once. That's impressive if you have as many blushes in your makeup stash as I do.

The blush is blendable, nicely pigmented, and comes in a variety of flattering shades. I will continue to replace this as I use it up even when I'm trying out other, more expensive products. E.L.F. saves the day with value that absolutely cannot be beat.

February 14, 2016

I have pink passion- I think. The bright matte pink one. The application is not the best. It's not smooth and it's chalky, but it gets the job done. I'm not so picky with blush. This is cheap and puts some colour on. But it's certainly not good quality or high quality. It's a good cheap addition to your collection though.

February 11, 2016

This is my holy grail of blush for a budget savvy makeup lover. The blushes are always highly pigmented, blend seamlessly, and the packaging is just really cute and sleek. I want to buy every shade!

February 04, 2016

If I was more of a blush person, I would've bought just about every single color. These blushes are super affordable and super pigmented! Because of it's high pigmentation, you should be very careful when applying this blush, it could get out of hand very easily.

e010365 earned the Beauty Expert badge