e.l.f. Cosmetics Studio Blush Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 502 in Blush

The soft sheer texture blends into the skin for a silky finish. Designed to be worn alone or layered for more depth. Highlight your complexion with a subtle healthy glow!

September 15, 2016

I love this blush! It's Perfect for my skin tone. It has a little sparkle in it- sort of like a highlighter. E.l.f price points are ON POINT! Like 4$ for a makeup product!

July 11, 2016

I find Elf's studio blush to be extremely sparkly. However I got this blush on sale for $1! This blush is also extremely rich in colour which is great because you do not need to use a lot.

April 21, 2016

I surprisingly, really liked this blush! They have a variety of different shades ideal for any skin tone, some have shimmer and some are more on the matte side. Regardless, they are all very pigmented, and don't have any excessive fall out. Great buy.

April 13, 2016

This is a great blush and the price is amazing. I got mine for a $1 but the quality and colour pay off is amazing. it looks great on the skin, lasting power is pretty good too and they have a range of colours. the blush isnt too powdery so there isnt any fall out. and I love the way it applies.

April 01, 2016

This is best value blush I have found. I've not only hit pan on this product, I've done it more than once. That's impressive if you have as many blushes in your makeup stash as I do.

The blush is blendable, nicely pigmented, and comes in a variety of flattering shades. I will continue to replace this as I use it up even when I'm trying out other, more expensive products. E.L.F. saves the day with value that absolutely cannot be beat.

February 14, 2016

I have pink passion- I think. The bright matte pink one. The application is not the best. It's not smooth and it's chalky, but it gets the job done. I'm not so picky with blush. This is cheap and puts some colour on. But it's certainly not good quality or high quality. It's a good cheap addition to your collection though.

February 11, 2016

This is my holy grail of blush for a budget savvy makeup lover. The blushes are always highly pigmented, blend seamlessly, and the packaging is just really cute and sleek. I want to buy every shade!

February 04, 2016

If I was more of a blush person, I would've bought just about every single color. These blushes are super affordable and super pigmented! Because of it's high pigmentation, you should be very careful when applying this blush, it could get out of hand very easily.

January 19, 2016

E.l.f will give a run for your money, the blushes are pigmented and they look good on everyone. For $3 these are great!

September 20, 2015

Elf Cosmetics is one of my top go to brands. I have a huge collection of their products, and this blush is definitely a part of that collection.

I love how creamy this blush is, for the price I prefer it over some top brand products. This blush is very pigmented, buildable and blendable. I always have a few of these around, and have suggested it to several friends.

I would definitely recommend this product and brand