Amazing

e.l.f. Cosmetics Studio Concealer Reviews

1 review
Ranked #229 out of 389 in Concealer

November 23, 2014

I had heard that e.l.f. is a rather underrated cosmetics brand, but I never got the chance to try them because there were no stores near me that sold that line. But on a recent out of town trip, I spotted their stuff in Target and was definitely impressed by the prices. Liquid eyeliner for a buck? Yes please! Now, I'm going to say up front that I did not like the concealer I got, but please don't let this taint your opinion of e.l.f. overall.

One of the items I purchased was the Studio Concealer stick in Ivory for $3, which is a fantastic price. The concealer shade was just fine for my skin tone and it goes on alright (it's a little bit thick and sticky), but I find it doesn't seem to stay on all that well. In addition, it's not a good choice for those of us with oily skin. Would I buy it again? Possibly. Maybe it would work better with powder over top of it, but it's not bad as an under-eye concealer where layering of concealer might be more necessary. e.l.f.'s All Over Cover Stick might be a better option, though I haven't tried it yet. Still, it may be worth a try for the cost. Maybe you'll have better luck with it than I did.