Amazing

e.l.f. Cosmetics Studio Concealer Reviews

1 review
Ranked #253 out of 412 in Concealer

November 23, 2014

I had heard that e.l.f. is a rather underrated cosmetics brand, but I never got the chance to try them because there were no stores near me that sold that line. But on a recent out of town trip, I spotted their stuff in Target and was definitely impressed by the prices. Liquid eyeliner for a buck? Yes please! Now, I'm going to say up front that I did not like the concealer I got, but please don't let this taint your opinion of e.l.f. overall.

One of the items I purchased was the Studio Concealer stick in Ivory for $3, which is a fantastic price. The concealer shade was just fine for my skin tone and it goes on alright (it's a little bit thick and sticky), but I find it doesn't seem to stay on all that well. In addition, it's not a good choice for those of us with oily skin. Would I buy it again? Possibly. Maybe it would work better with powder over top of it, but it's not bad as an under-eye concealer where layering of concealer might be more necessary. e.l.f.'s All Over Cover Stick might be a better option, though I haven't tried it yet. Still, it may be worth a try for the cost. Maybe you'll have better luck with it than I did.

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    The BEST part

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Farting

Denise1002 has posted in the forum topic
    Using other peoples makeup?

phow added a new review for
    Yookidoo Discovery Playhouse