e.l.f. Cosmetics Studio Daily Brush Cleaner
Good

e.l.f. Cosmetics Studio Daily Brush Cleaner Reviews

Ranked #175 out of 456 in Makeup Brushes & Tools

December 19, 2015

I got this from Walmart for $4 (Canadian pricing). I wanted to try it after watching YouTube reviews. I've read that some people hate the smell because it's chemically but it doesn't bother me. It's kind of a floral chemical smell that does dissipate but if you're not into scents I can see how this can be overwhelming. The bottle is poorly designed. It leaks some so you'd want to spray holding it upright instead of at an angle and it does kind of spray everywhere so I spray over the bathtub (that way the chemical doesn't land on my toothbrush). It does a decent job of cleaning my brushes but if you look at the ingredients it's basically alcohol diluted in water with a bit of smell added to it. Probably something you could make yourself for cheaper.

September 30, 2015

I started using this as I got it with a beauty box and I really like it. I just spray it on my brushes after I use them and it keeps them fresh. I don't know how it will work in the long run but it is suppose to keep my brushes fresher and last longer. I really like having something to keep my bushes clean because then I know I wont have any makeup messes.

July 16, 2015

For the price you can't go wrong wish the bottle was bigger though

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
White Hot Chocolate

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

TiaQ added a new review for
Skittles Original

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?