e.l.f. Cosmetics Studio Eyebrow Kit in Medium Reviews

Ranked #80 out of 229 in Eyebrow Care

January 26, 2016

I love the e.l.f. Cosmetics Studio Eyebrow Kit in Medium! I bought mine at Target for $3.00 which is an amazing value! The gel in this eyebrow kit is really pigmented so you don't much at all, some people don't like the applicator but I find it really easy to use! It looks natural as long as you don't cake it on, it goes on nice and smooth! You only need a light dusting of the eyebrow powder to set it as well! I really like this product and will be purchasing it again!!

November 22, 2015

I really enjoyed this shadow, matched nicely to my brow shade.

November 22, 2015

I have never used brow wax\powder before, and was happy to find the e.l.f. kit was so inexpensive. I discovered however that I prefer using a pencil, as I get better definition. Brow wax is not for me I guess.

July 31, 2015

Love the compact and sturdy packaging - can just throw this in my purse for touch ups without worrying about it popping open. The little brush that comes with it is convenient and very useful. Excellent product!

June 15, 2015

This is a great cheap eyebrow kit. The colour match is great. I only wish it had longer staying power

March 31, 2015

I was actually really disappointed with this product. I usually love products from elf, but this one just seemed cheaply made. Perhaps I chose the wrong color, but it made my eyebrows look powdery and gross. I found that the staying power of the product wasn't were it should be either. I noticed that the wax was starting to smudge around my eyebrows after a couple hours.

March 31, 2015

I use medium in this kit because the blonde looks way too orange on me. This product is super easy to use and it's like 3$. It's definitely worth the money!

March 11, 2015

This product I did like. It is easy to use and the price is right. I didn't care for the small brush, so I used my own eyebrow brush. I like the fact that after you get your brows just right, the wax in the compact sets it, so it does stay in place all day without smudging.

December 15, 2014

I'm super cheap and drugstore is where to be. This product is my go to for brows. Easy to use and compact I love using this. Even the small brush in it is great.
Now of course it is cheap and with that is ok quality. It wears easy , but does the job.
Still awesome though.

Shearkatrina.com

November 17, 2014

This eyebrow kit is amazing! You get a powder and wax in one chic compact. The wax works well in keeping your eyebrows in place and the powder is the perfect shade for me! I have dark brown, almost black hair and Iove the way this makes my eyebrows look! I use an angle eyeliner brush to apply it on my eyebrows. It's a great cheap alternative!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes