e.l.f. Cosmetics Studio Eyebrow Kit Reviews

Ranked #191 out of 229 in Eyebrow Care

July 23, 2015

I cannot recommend this product enough, it's low priced, works amazing, and is super easy to use! It fills in eyebrows like nobody's business and doesn't come off with sweat (which is great for the summer)

July 16, 2015

Great little compact kit has a cream and powder, really like the cream

July 12, 2015

Perfection! It sculpts brows and defines them effortlessly.

September 09, 2014

My go to eyebrow kit. I only use the waxy side, but its the perfect color. Usually it's sold out so whenever I see it in store I stock up! Have recommended to friends and they love it too.

August 05, 2014

I really love this product. For the price it does a great job. It makes my eyebrows look thicker and natural. I don't really pluck my eyebrows since they are naturally thin and already shaped. This just gives in great definition and gives more of a pow. I also used the powder side for contouring my nose and does a great job.

June 05, 2014

I've tried all items possible and not one product has given the previously no visible brows until now and with the most natural and fullest appearance I could've hoped for and at a low cost that can fit in anyone's budget!

April 01, 2014

I find that this works pretty well as a brow kit. I do wish that it came with tweezers like other kits, but this does come with a nice brush. While I do know that there are other colors on the website, it is always much easier to find the medium shade in stores. While this does work ok with my hair color, I find the brown to be a tad warm.

The consistency of the gel side is very interesting and lasts a relatively long time, the powder side is just light enough for me, I generally use each side alone, as I find that it looks too unnatural together. I only tend to use the gel side by itself if I am going out, and I use the powder shade with a brow fix for a more natural look.

February 19, 2014

I have to color my eyebrows in daily, they are far to thin from over plucking. I used to only uses pencils but started finding they looked too fake. So I tried a few powder eyebrow kits. ELF is by far the best I have used thus far. I very rarely use the gel, usually just the powder . I dont find I use the brush provided at all but rather my own MAC eyebrow brush. Love this product goes on smooth, and not choppy looking.

February 17, 2014

great product, works well, have to re-apply throughout the day

May 17, 2012

I actually really like this product. The wax is a little tricky but the powder is great. I do not think you can beat it for a couple of bucks.