e.l.f. Cosmetics Studio Kabuki Brush Reviews

Ranked #226 out of 456 in Makeup Brushes & Tools

Easy to use Kabuki Brush provides a light to full coverage for both the face and body to ensure a flawless finish.
The compact brush is perfectly sized to allow for precise, controlled application of blush, bronzer, powder or highlighter on your skin.
All e.l.f. natural mineral packaging is recyclable, because beautifying yourself and your world is a beautiful thing!

July 11, 2016

I just got this brush the other day and already love it! It's so soft and holds a good amount of powder. It's such a good price and worth every bit. It works as a perfect all over the face brush for blending.

July 08, 2016

This kabuki is very soft and is very versatile. I've used it with both powder and liquid products, and because it is synthetic, it works. Because it is synthetic, it gives a nice light dusting of powder, rather than a concentrated amount, and its great for buffing and blending. The only complaint that I have with this brush, is that I wish it was more dense, as sometimes it feels a little flimsy. Otherwise this is a great kabuki brush.

June 07, 2015

ELF studio kabuki brush is very affordable the quality and price is very good as compares to other expensive brush in market.I ordered lots other make-up items with this.

June 05, 2015

An extremely affordable high quality brush. I usually just use this brush with my mineral powder foundations or all over face powder. It is soft and the bristles don't shed all over your face.

June 05, 2015

It is one of the brush that was not very expensive and the quality is just great, given the cost. It is super soft and gives you a perfect coverage. This was the first e.l.f product I tried and got hooked!

June 05, 2015

I love how soft this brush is. It gives a nice even coverage. I also like how cheap this product is, although the quality is definitely not cheap.

June 05, 2015

So I purchased both a kabuki brush and a stippling brush from elf cosmetics and MAC the same week... I clean the once a week after being used... My kabuki brush from MAC is shedding and my E.L.F. kabuki brush isn't...! It's usually said that you get what you pay for and I didn't expect the quality when I first tried elf cosmetics from the dollar tree and shoppers world... I love elf.

February 23, 2014

Not going to rave too long about this brush. MUST HAVE. So soft, so cheap, works so well! You can use it or many different things as well! You can apply powder directly with it or smooth makeup out with it. Too muc blush? Just blend out with this brush. It's absolutely amazing. I've washed it once a week for a good year and it's in perfect shape.

January 14, 2014

Excellent brush! My skin is irritated easily, but this brush is super soft and doesn't bother me at all. I get really nice results as well and it is easy to clean.

June 30, 2012

so worth $6.
i have a phenominal kabuki brush by posh, but decided to pick up this elf one so i could take it on vacation without fear of ruining or losing it. i find myself reaching for it all the time. it's dense and soft, buffs product in flawlessly. when im in a rush, i use it to dust powder over my face just to combat shine. recommended for beginners and gurus alike. great brush, well worth the money.