e.l.f. Cosmetics Studio Lip Exfoliator Reviews

Ranked #180 out of 787 in Lip Balm

July 02, 2016

SOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD! this product is $3 and so worth it. When you first use it your confused cause its smooth but you just have to get down a layer to the scrub. The reason that its smooth at first is because its a scrub with a lip balm mixed so you dont have to use two steps. Its great.

October 19, 2015

I bought this on a whim when I saw it at Old Navy. It worked really well at first but after a while the tip dried up so it's all exfoliator and no moisturizer. I might as well rub sandpaper on my my lips. I won't be buying it again.

July 06, 2015

This stuff is fantastic. I love that it's in a lipstick bullet form which makes it so easy to use. It tastes great and you can't beat the price! Definitely one of ELF's standout products in my opinion.

April 21, 2015

It improved the look of my lips after about three uses. This exfoliator smells like warm vanilla sugar. Great to put on before lipstick to get a smooth lip. I'm not worried if I accidentally eat some because the ingredients are pretty much natural and it tastes yummy.

April 20, 2015

I received a sample tube of this along with a couple other products. I've never really seen the need for a lip exfoliator. I usually just mix coconut or olive oil with granulated sugar and brush on my lips with a brush. I then rub my lips together and rinse off. It exfoliates and moisturizes at the same time.

April 01, 2015

OMG, my HG of the winter season, for sure, & will also be for year round!! This is my first time ever purchasing & using this product, and it has now become an absolute staple in my makeup & skin care collection!. And for USD$3.00 at full price, it's a great steal.

My lips tend to flake very quickly & I am one who always wears some type of lip balm or moisturizer, gloss or lipstick, or any of the above combinations. I find that this product gently exfoliate lips to remove dry, chapped skin. It kind of has a slight vanilla sugary taste & scent to it. It really removes my dead skin and leaves very soft lips so that I can apply my next lip product afterwards.

March 31, 2015

This is honestly the best lip exfoliator I've tried and I've tried 20$ ones from Sephora but this one works the best out of all of them and it's only 3$!!!

March 30, 2015

This lip product hydrates and moisturizes. It's not the absolute best but for the price it's worth buying.

March 30, 2015

I usually use honey for chapped lips, I avoid chap stick, I use this product when ever my lips feel a bit dry, or when they get really bad (like when your sick and your lips just become terrible) its full of real great (natural) things for your lips, and it exfoliates while conditioning, my lips hardly ever get chapped anymore, and I have fuller lips that are susceptible to drying out especially in winter, and we have forced hot air for heat. It is truly a great product for a fantastic price just what I expect from e.l.f.