e.l.f. Cosmetics Studio Makeup Mist and Set Spray
Amazing

e.l.f. Cosmetics Studio Makeup Mist and Set Spray Reviews

Ranked #229 out of 391 in Makeup

July 11, 2016

The spray helps setting the face makeup so it doesn't wear off however when it comes to eyeshadow and eyeliner it actually makes it run and I am not even using that much. I just end up having to fix it afterwards anyway.. not worth it.

August 27, 2014

This product is meant to set your face makeup so it lasts all day long. Would i say it does that specific job? Ehh....I would have to say no.

HOWEVER, this is amazing for just spritzing your eyeshadow brushes so you can use the shadows wet. I like using it this way because the bottle is just perfect, it sprays just the right amount and I have never had it mess up on me.

When used all over the face, I don't find this effective. Fix takes away cakiness, this does not. Ben Nye final seal makes your makeup stay on all day long, this does not. Compared to other brands, this is very sub par when it comes to using all over the face. This is disappointing, because that is really what this product is meant to do.

I would not repurchase, simply because I will continue to put water in the bottle to spritz my brushes with. I am glad I purchased though, as the bottle really is good for what I use it for.