e.l.f. Cosmetics Studio Powder Blush Reviews

Ranked #234 out of 335 in Powder

The soft sheer texture blends into the skin for a silky finish. Designed to be worn alone or layered for more depth. Highlight your complexion with a subtle healthy glow!

September 10, 2014

I'm crazy about these blushes! So pigmented yet so easy to blend. Just remember to tap off the excess from your brush or you will end up with a ton of product on your cheeks. Such a great blush for an amazing price.

May 21, 2014

I honestly love ELF products. I use the blush in "candid coral". This blush has some sheen to it which gives me a sunkissed glow. This and my Nars orgasm are my HG blushes.

March 02, 2014

These blushes are great. They are really cheap but have great pigmentation. They all blend in quite well, and there is a variety of colors for every look, from natural to dramatic, and with matte and shimmery finishes. The staying powder is great.

October 23, 2013

I was really nervous about trying this product, just because it is so cheap. I was using the a covergirl blush before so I had high expectations. I absolutely love this blush, there are a ton of different colors, and they work great! For only 3 bucks this is a great deal. I will probably never go back to other, more expensive blushes.

October 23, 2013

I love this blush. The colors are beautiful and you only need a little to get a nice hint of color in your cheeks. A definite must have in my opinion. Plus it's really inexpensive for the money's worth, you really get what you pay!

April 27, 2013

This is a review for the ELF Studio Powder Blush in the colour Pink Passion.

COLOUR AND PIGMENTATION
As you can tell from the photos, this is a bright matte neon pink blush in the pan. It's so POW and in your face, but I guarantee that it's actually a lot more subtle on the face. On my hand, the right swatch is from two swipes of my finger, and the left swatch is also two swipes except blended out. When blended out, it's a really gorgeous subtle spring glow type of pink. The blush is fairly pigmented, though for me, I don't need to apply with a light hand all that much because I am more tan (about an NC 25-30). If you're a fair bit darker than me, you might not like this blush because it doesn't show up as much. For me, it shows up but it takes a bit more work than my beloved Wet N' Wild blush. Of course, if you're fair skinned then you should apply with a lighter hand.

PRICE
$3 at Target or on the eyeslipsface website. Amazing! And again, it is fairly pigmented so a little bit goes a long way (for fair skinned people at least), so it'll take a while to hit pan.

WEAR
This wears great throughout the day, around 6 hours including time where I play sports. On a day where I'm just indoors, it lasts over 8 hours for me. I'm not oily on my cheeks, for the record, so I'm not too sure about lasting time on the oily-cheeked fellows.

QUALITY
The quality is pretty good for drugstore, however it can be a tad powdery. It's not anything that you can't work with, but it's there. It's not as soft or velvety as my WnW blush, but again, it's not bad either.

PACKAGING
This packaging, I like. The whole Nars replica packaging gets an A in my book. Not to mention that it comes with a mirror and a little window so you can see the colour - handy! The packaging is sleek and sturdy, and it's not bulky, so it's definitely a blush to carry while travelling for me!

ACCESSIBILITY
I live in Canada, so I couldn't find this blush in stores anywhere. It can be bought online, however. In the US, Target is the place to buy it.

Recap:

Pros
Nice flush of colour
Nice matte finish, which I like!
Affordable
Will take a long time to use up
Pretty long wearing
Awesome packaging
Easily accessible in the US and from online

Cons
Won't show up on darker skin tones
A little powdery
Hard to find in Canada

April 16, 2013

love these blushes! they are pigmented, and there is a good range of colors to chose from. they are only $3, so it is a great value. definitely one of the best drugstore blushes

May 10, 2012

I heard tons about these blushes so I thought I would try them out. They are amazing. The rave was right. They have really nice pigmentation and a good variety of color. The only bad thing is they only sell ELF at Target. I will absolutely be purchasing more. I love all the colors. ELF is especially good for those expanding their makeup collection because of the price.

January 26, 2011

BEST powder brush I have ever used! And I have used high end brands (sephora, Bare Escentuals) and drugstore brands (Quo). I have also used sponges, but hands down this is the best. It's SO soft on my face, and so dense! It's good for stippling, or just buffing down powder, blush, and foundation. Also it works well if all formulae... such as powder, liquid, or creams! My face looks flawless when I use this :)
I got this for only $1.50 when the site had a 50% off sale (which comes pretty often!)

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products