e.l.f. Cosmetics Studio Tone Correcting Powder
Amazing

e.l.f. Cosmetics Studio Tone Correcting Powder Reviews

Ranked #181 out of 333 in Powder

September 28, 2016

I recently purchased the E.L.F. Tone Correcting Powder while visiting family in Florida to tone down on the redness of my face especially on my checks, nose, and forehead. I absolutely love this correcting powder as not only is it really affordable but it does the job well! It also layers underneath my foundation well and doesn't make my liquid foundation appear chalky or thick. I love that it came with all four colors though I mainly needed the green powder for my skin tone but that's okay cause it works well either way. I haven't tried to use this with a primer yet but I imagine it'll probably stay well with or without a primer. I don't recommend just using this product alone though as for me it corrects my tone but makes me appear sort of powdery looking without foundation on.

October 15, 2015

I love ELF. I use this everyday for a lightweight powder, corrects tone while toning down the shine. Great product.

May 07, 2015

I didn't have much luck with this. It didn't seem to do a good job of hiding even mild redness and I found I had to apply a lot just to make any sort of noticeable difference, which just left me feeling like my face was too makeup heavy. Plus it made my skin itch. You sacrifice quality for price with this one. Physician's Formula works much better, but is costly which is why I gave the e.l.f. brand a try. Very disappointed.

August 26, 2014

This powder works well for those who don't have much to hide. I just use this when I don't feel like putting on any foundation or when I'm on the go.