• e.l.f. Cosmetics Studio Under Eye Concealer and Highlighter
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics Studio Under Eye Concealer and Highlighter

e.l.f. Cosmetics Studio Under Eye Concealer and Highlighter Reviews

Ranked #266 out of 389 in Concealer

August 13, 2014

I did like the product but unfortunately, it did not give full coverage. This is more for those days that you just need a light amount of makeup which I use. I do love the highlighter. It makes me look much more awake and does highlight well.

March 01, 2014

This concealer was very light, but I don't think the coverage was very good. The staying power was very minial for this. There is also a very limited shade selection. However, I think the highlighter is very good, as it is natural light, and spreads and blends very evenly.

February 18, 2014

I like this product the only negative thing I would say is that it is not for full coverage. I use this for my everyday look but if I have heavier circles under the eyes I would opt for a heavier coverage product.

October 21, 2012

ONLY $3

This product blends in and leaves a wonderful natural look. It instantly makes me look brighter and awake. Gives my eyes a fuller, larger look as well. I love this product and it lasts a really long time! It never looks cakey, and it always blends ito my natural skin color. The highlighter is amazing as well. This product is a must have for you girls that just want to wear a simple concealer and some powder!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes