e.l.f. Cosmetics Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 Reviews

Ranked #552 out of 666 in Lip Gloss

This Super Glossy formula leaves your lips with a healthy glossy glow. The delicious flavor and sweet scent will leave you licking your lips in delight! The perfect on the go tube that is mess proof for anywhere and anytime!

July 16, 2014

ok so at my walgreens shopping spree i came across this lip shine from elf and i have never tried it so i picked it up 50 cents gotta love sales anyway i love it it's a clear gel with sparkles and wow does it do a pouty lip perfect!!!

June 06, 2010

i bought this lip gloss a long time a ago i bought it because people raved about elf prices and elf wasn't an easy product to find in nyc. and when i did find an elf product i was excited so i bout the gloss. when i tried the lip gloss i didn't like the texture it was pretty sticky and the color didn't look that great on me the price wasn't bad but i didn't like the quality of it

1.5/5

June 06, 2010

I purchased 3 of these lip glosses with semi high hopes, but for only a dollar each I couldnt expect to much and let me tell you you got what you paid for. This lip glosses reminded me of something I would have got when I was 6, it has a fake grape smell, its super thick and really sticky. I would skip this one forsure, total waste!

September 28, 2009

Great lip gloss! Pigmentation was phenomenal for a $1 lip gloss and it has SPF 15 to protect your lips from the sun. It's not too sticky and smells nice. Great applicator for on the go application and retouching. Simple, minimalistic packaging.

May 18, 2008

Great Deal, a lot of items only $1
    I cleaned out my make up bag, which my image consultant advised me to do every few months.
    I was able to restock a new make-up bag from e.l.f for under $40
    e.l.f has me all ready for my new summer look...Thanks

Ladies you have to jump on this great deal !!!

mathi added a new review for
    Toblerone

mathi added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

Janjan has posted in the forum topic
    When is it a good time to be a mom

Bucket List

TiaQ added a new review for
    My big fat greek wedding

La Roche Posay