e.l.f. Cosmetics Tinted Moisturizer SPF20

e.l.f. Cosmetics Tinted Moisturizer SPF20 Reviews

1 review
Ranked #569 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

May 19, 2015

It has zero pigmentation. Sadly, I can’t even say that it brightens or even outs my complexion, two things I depend on TM to do. I have dull skin so I definitely look to my base to help my skin look lively and fresh and I’ve tried many tinted moisturizers that can easily do the trick including Laura Mercier’s however this simply absorbs super quickly and leaves behind a nice hydrating feel sans color of any kind. As I said, it would be unfair to say that I was looking for major coverage hear because no brand really quite gets that right when it comes to tinted moisturizer, nor should they considering TM is simply meant as a lightweight moisturizer with just a hint of color for more natural makeup. However, I will say that I do expect it to at the very least leave my skin looking a bit more flawless.
Honestly, this one wasn’t so fabulous sadly but I didn’t expect too much either which is good because that means I wasn’t crushed when I finally did use and dislike it. They definitely need to work on the formula in terms of adding a bit more pigment to the product.

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

jessiekohut added a new review for
NARS Blush in Orgasm

jessiekohut added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

lorih added a new review for
Pedigree DentaStix Dog Treats

jennieMB added a new review for
Ziploc Space Bags