e.l.f. Cosmetics Total Face Brush

e.l.f. Cosmetics Total Face Brush Reviews

Ranked #347 out of 456 in Makeup Brushes & Tools

July 11, 2016

Absolutely love this! I use it every day with blending in my blush and bronzer. I originally bought this at target for $1. it's size makes it perfect for an all over face brush so you can definitely use it to pack on powder quickly

October 20, 2015

I don't like this brush, I find when you apply powder coverup or just use it to smooth your make up the hair of the brush are very painful on my skin ( feels like I'm rubbing sand paper against my face) , it's not quality made, very cheap. I'm glad I only paid $1,25 for this brush at the dollar store.

August 26, 2014

This brush is good for the cost. Compared to bigger brands like MAC or brushes from Sephora this one is alright. Its great for starters and i like using it. For the dollar I paid online for it, it was well worth it

August 16, 2014

I really love this brush. It picks up makeup well and is super soft! I highly recommend getting one, because for the price, they're definitely worth it!

August 06, 2014

I really like this brush and its very cheap compared to other brushes like M.A.C, Urban Decay etc. Honestly, this brush is smooth, works well and is a very good price. I would totally recommend this brush to whoever is a beginner with make up.

April 01, 2014

I think that this brush is great for beginners as it is so cheap. While it isn't the softest brush in the world, it does do a good job with setting powder, blush and bronzer. I have also found that the handle is loose from the ferrule, but it hasn't come off yet. This brush also sheds, but it has never shed during application of powder. While it may lose a hair every once in a while, I do think that this is a tolerable amount for a $1 brush.

March 25, 2014

works perfectly for applying my powder cover up after my liqued cover up, affordable and high end product. soft brush easy fit into my make-up bag. la la love this product.

January 19, 2014

They are practically giving this brush away. Great coverage with it and have not had any problems with the bristles. Would highly recommend it.

June 25, 2013

Great brush especially for the price. Picks up the product really well!

June 17, 2012

I love this Brush. I bought it over a year ago and I still use it. It is great for powder, bronzer, or just sweeping off excess. My best friend bought one too and she has had issues with the bristles coming out on her face but I have not had that problem.