Good

e.l.f. Cosmetics Translucent Mattifying Power Reviews

Ranked #256 out of 335 in Powder

June 11, 2015

So I've been looking for a low cost mattifying compact for awhile. I actually stumbled upon this when looking for other makeup. I like how light this power feels on my skin and that I can keep it in my purse as it has a sponge and a mirror (most of the translucent powers I found, didn't have a sponge). Also the powder doesn't have any smell to it, which is always a plus.

Only negative I have is there isn't any holes where the sponges goes. i'm just concerned about bacteria from the sponge not drying out after it touched my skin.

February 20, 2014

My definite go to matte powder, I carry this compact with me every where and have several as back ups for different locations (purse, bathroom etc).

Only complaint regarding this product is how much I go through, since I use a brush and not the pad provided I find the compact does not last me too long but for the price it is not a concern.

June 27, 2011

This power is the very last thing I put on everyday. I carry it everywhere for touch-ups; it's long wearing, but does brush off throughout the day.

I use a dewy foundation, so I can blot out any excess sheen with this powder. It's incredibly light, you can't see any of the powder, it's colour-less and is worth every penny.
I use it religiously and the compact has lasted me well over 9 months.

It's great for forehead and tip/sides of nose as well as chin.
It's fabulous as a primer for your blush, and is AMAZING on your eyes. I use it on my lids (alone or before make-up) for an even tone and, when used under eyes, it hides any shiny dark circles -- instantly!

This is a MUST-BUY.