e.l.f. Cosmitcs Lip Exfoliator

e.l.f. Cosmitcs Lip Exfoliator Reviews

Ranked #341 out of 784 in Lip Balm

March 04, 2016

My lips definitely get dry and cracked, especially during the winter months ,my friend was kind enough to buy me this wonderful product for my birthday and I have been using it ever since ,easy to use and my lips are soft and hydrated .People always think to exfoliate their skin while ignoring their lips and I think its so important because without smooth looking lips you will not be able to have smooth looking lipstick

March 27, 2015

If you dont want to buy it you can take vaseline and sugar and scrub your lips and it helps... but this is only $3 and it works and leaves a nice scent on your lips and it doesnt taste bad.. its honey on your lips but not sticky... and it works taste the dry skin off your lips and leaves it smooth and beautiful and makes your lips look plump.

October 24, 2014

cheap and works well, it moisturizes and exfoliates at the same time

October 22, 2014

This is the most convenient exfoliating product I've found to date. At $3, Eyes Lips Face makes a great sugary scrub to easily buff off dry skin. They say "infused with Vitamin E, Shea Butter, Avocado, Grape and Jojoba Oils to nourish and protect." Don't scrub too hard though! This is a pretty powerful little thing.