Good

E.L.F. Daily Face Cleanser Reviews

1 review
Ranked #284 out of 943 in Facial Cleansers

October 23, 2015

I bought this in a batch of products that I bought online through ELF's website. I had never tried this product before but I love the ELF brand.

After having been out all day & night I removed my make up with a Makeup Removing wipe from Clean & Clear (also an excellent product! I'll do it's review next. )
Then washed my face with E.L.F. Daily Face Cleanser.
Then finished it all off with the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream. (another great product, I've done another review for it!)

It has the consistency of Gel & a little goes a long way. It doesn't get really sudsy, but it lathers fairly well.

I woke up the morning & my face felt "clean". Some cleansers & creams will leave you feeling greasy or dry or oily, but this combination of products left me feeling fresh faced. I didn't even need to do any prep before applying make up that morning as my face felt perfect!

Overall impression - Will definitely buy this again, but I still feel that I would need to use a makeup removing wipe first to remove makeup.

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic
The BEST part

Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

The unwanted

Newest Kutcher addition

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

Irememberu has started a new forum topic
The unwanted