• e.l.f Eyebrow Kit
Good

e.l.f Eyebrow Kit Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 229 in Eyebrow Care

July 21, 2016

This is probably my favourite e.l.f product, and that's saying something because I love a lot of their products. I have repurchased online three times because I use this regularly. It is so cheap it's unbelievable. Especially when you try it out and see what amazing quality it is. The medium shade is perfect for my brows and the cream and powder option make it a versatile brow kit.

June 02, 2016

I love this product, I had never done my eyebrows before buying this product in a big makeup haul from elf. It only costs 3$ and I think it works well, however the brush that comes with it is not the best.

March 17, 2016

I have it in medium I believe, and I love it! I especially love the setting powder it comes with. (Comes with both a gel and a powder) it's only $3! And that's amazing if you ask me. Only downside is the application brush is on the tiny side. Otherwise I would 100% recommend.

March 11, 2016

Great product for the price. I use it every morning for my eyebrows. The wax and powder it comes with matches my eye brows perfectly. Wish it was easier to find in Canada. I'm always having to drive to the states to get it or order it offline.

March 08, 2016

One of the best eyebrow products I've EVER used. Just as good, if not better than the expensive products. I only use the pomade in this kit, and it makes my brows look absolutely perfect. I dye my hair black, and the darkest shade looks pretty good

March 05, 2016

I have pretty sketchy eyebrows sometimes..but with this kit..i could tame those crazy hairs..got my taupe colour which i love..and contoured them beautifully...sooo good.

February 25, 2016

First off let me say that I LOVE LOVE LOVE this company. Such great products for such little money. You can't go wrong.
The eye brow kit is stellar. Makes for a perfect brow everytime. If you want to be On Point on the daily definetly try the ELF brow kit.

February 19, 2016

i dont have really great eyebrows, never had. so i bought this hoping it give it an arch and definition. so i picked out the eyebrow pattern i wanted and then drew then in and waxed around the edges. oh. my. god. my eyebrows were so screwed. i will never use it again and i threw away the rest of the package, i was so disappointed with this product and its really surprising because i love all elf products.

February 15, 2016

Definitely an awesome inexpensive eye brow kit. Especially for beginners. Give the effectiveness you'd want with out over doing it . Next time I will buy the next darker shade

February 12, 2016

I love this product! I have always had a hard time finding an eyebrow product that looked good and lasted throughout the day. This product does just that!

Neuven added a new review for