Elf eyebrow pencil

Elf eyebrow pencil Reviews

Ranked #24 out of 241 in Eyebrow Care

January 11, 2017

This product is great value you for the money, and is comparable to many high end eyebrow pencils. The crayon contains a twist top and brush and is easy to apply.

January 10, 2017

This eyebrow pencil works really well, especially considering its price. The makeup lasts all day, and washes off really easily. It also looks very natural and is easy to use.

October 29, 2016

I have been plucking my eyebrows since a teen and now they are sparse and dont grow back.I have tried so many eyebrow pencils and this one is great.It is only $2!!! And is a mechanical like pencil and it glides on so easy,I definitely reccomend it!

September 22, 2016

I bought this pencil as I have bought ELF make-up brushes in the past and love them. This eye wow pencil is total crap. Great price only if it works. I used it four times and next time I went to use it, took the cap off and there was nothing there. Turned the wand yo extract more product and...nothing. And it wasn't in the cap either. Maybe a quality control issue, I don't know. Won't be going back for more. :(

September 22, 2016

Not a real fan of this product.
    I recently stumbled upon the "Elf" makeup line. I normally spend much more money on my makeup using well known decent brands. I have not used an eyebrow product before, but with more grey showing up, nows the time to start covering the grey.
    This product didn't do it for me.
    Although it made it slightly less noticeable, it really did not cover. I realize I probably didn't use the right product. In the areas where I would have liked more definition, I couldn't really see a difference.
    Although the price was less than $3.00, I would not buy it again...sorry Elf!

September 15, 2016

Je trouve que le crayon travail bien à même avec son petit prix. Parfais pour petit budget, belle couleur des crayons. Pigmenter, crémeux lors de l'application.

June 28, 2016

Elf eyebrow pencil in tAupe has been my go too for the past year. It's a brow liner on one end and brush on the other. The color matches perfectly with my brow color and the color glides easily on with no issues. I never have to reapply throughout the day and the price is great