E.L.F. Lip Exfoliator Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 17 in Lip Scrub

January 10, 2017

I love this product!! I use it before I put lipstick on every morning! It is amazing! It sounds gross but it gets all the dead skin off my dry lips, moisturizes them, and makes the lipstick I wear afterwards look smooth. I use it every morning, even when I dont apply lipstick.

1.5/5

October 01, 2016

i think this is a miss for me its cheap and only works for a short time before it drys out i think it was a great effert but needs to be reformulated

August 24, 2016

Bought this at Walmarts a couple of weeks ago. Walmarts just started to carry E.L.F. products they are a very good price. This efoiliate works very good as long as you use it gently. Removes your dry skin, and leaves your
    lips soft.

April 30, 2016

If you can find E.L.F. lip exfoliator - buy it! It's cheap, simple, and effective. I realize it's mainly lip balm and sugar to scrub away dead skin but it makes a huge difference.

0.5/5

October 16, 2015

That seems a little harsh for tender and maybe sore lips. I think it would be better to apply vaseline or chap stick. This just sounds to abrasive for my liking.

October 16, 2015

Use this product on clean lips in circle motions. It instantly removes dead chapped skin and leaves your lips super smooth.
    I love the lipstick form and packaging. It is easy to store and it doesn't leave a mess like most sugar scrub pots.
    The price is also a great positive!

This is infused with vitamin E, shea butter, avocado, grape and jojoba oil. The scent is very refreshing

kristina13 added a new review for