Good

Elf makeup mist & set Reviews

Ranked #25 out of 51 in Setting Spray

January 06, 2017

I love to use this on a brush and then use that brush to apply baked eye shadows for a more intense look that doesn't crease easily. I also use it to set my entire face, or to set my highlight on days when I don't wear as much makeup.

I do wish that it had a finer mist. Sometimes certain parts of my face felt wetter than others. Of course, the wetness goes away, but I feel like a finer, more widespread mist would be helpful and require less product.

I prefer this to some of the more expensive setting sprays.

September 23, 2016

I love this product. I have tried many and keep going back to this one. I wear powder foundation so I spray a lot of this on my face after all my makeup is on except for my mascara. I spray about six sprays on my face then fan it with some papers or whatever I have near. It takes the powdery look away and seals in my makeup to last all day!
    I then put on my mascara and I am done! Because I spray so much of this on my face I do my mascara after.

August 17, 2016

I have tried a lot of different setting sprays, both high end and not, and this stuff is just as good as the more expensive stuff. The spray bottle is a little annoying, though, because the mist isn't very fine, but I just do light spritzes from a bit further away.

April 17, 2016

I bought this to help set my makeup throughout the day. I didn't find it made it last longer at all. It seemed to look the exact same when I don't use anything.