Elf makeup Reviews

Ranked #66 out of 341 in Primer

September 13, 2016

I love elf products. I use their mascara, eye brow filler and gel liner on a daily basis and am very happy with the results. My makeup stays put for the entire day, does not melt off or fade. 10/10

July 26, 2016

I can't believe I didn't try this make-up out a lot sooner! It is just as nice as the more pricey high end stuff that most of us can't really afford. I love it! It goes on very nicely and smooth and lasts a very long time. It looks great too. It doesn't look cheap like a lot of the other low end ones do.

March 08, 2016

I love most ELF products. not a fan of the baked products. I love their eyeshadow pots- very pigmented, liquid matte lipsticks- last forever and great colour range. If you are buying their brushes then spend the money on the black handled brushes. Overall love their products.

February 11, 2016

It is a good quality product for less money than the other expensive brands.would totally recommended it for anyone for anyone on a budget or anyone that spends a lot of money on make up primer and brushes it works for all skin types and all ages