e.l.f. Mineral Infused Face Primer - Tone Adjusting Green #83402
Good

e.l.f. Mineral Infused Face Primer - Tone Adjusting Green #83402 Reviews

Ranked #68 out of 344 in Primer

June 03, 2016

I've used many primers in the past few years and none compare to this one!
    In all honesty I don't know if the green colour actually does minimize redness, but it is the only primer I've tried that isn't greasy on my skin! It doesn't do much to hide large pores, I use another primer on those spots, and then use this one everywhere else. It works to hide small pores.It's not mattifying, but it leaves my skin with a nice satin finish.

April 21, 2016

For a person that has a very uneven skin tone, and large pores, this primer is fantastic!

My face has red areas, some darker than others, and the the pores on my under-eye area as well as cheeks are rather large and noticeable. With this primer, it does quite a good job of evening out my skin tone and creating a smooth base to apply foundation. I have fairly sensitive skin and I find this primer doesn't irritate it.

The wear is long lasting, I put my make-up on at 6am and by 5pm, it's still pretty well in place, which doesn't happen without primer! The price point is fantastic as well. Very good quality in an affordable bracket - that doesn't happen often anymore!

I am very pleased, e.l.f. Cosmetics outdid themselves with this one!

danielle7 has posted in the forum topic
    Gummie Vitamins, Yay or Nay?

kelx added a new review for
    T3 SinglePass Flat Iron 1.5"

danielle7 has posted in the forum topic
    DAVIDsTEA or Teavana?

tntmillard added a new review for
    Wunderbar Chocolate Bar